me again

Thread Started By Babby80

• 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Rate Thread
sorry, it's always me ... I got to this point, I just can't, where am I wrong?
with other objects it's all fine but with body and head I can't.
thank you all for your kindness and availability but, in addition to being clumsy, I am Italian and I use the translator who does not always translate clearly. with the linden that I spent to load all the errors I would have bought a body: /
Can anyone help me iw? if anyone is available to help me on sl I leave my name in pvt.
thanks in advance and sorry again

[Image: 1596060168_WRJFX8jd7rgW7T5.png]

Io ho postato così tante head che avrei potuto comprarne una nuova, ma non riesco ancora ad indossarla come testa. Non saprei aiutarti ma chiedo anche io consiglio a chi he sa più di me.

I uploades so many meshead that i would have bought a new head, but still i can't wear it as head. I can't help you but i ask advice to those who know how to help more than me. Please!

so I went to Step 3 and it took me back to the same forum where this post is posted. It is a loop of telling people to go check out what they ahve already checked out.

moved to the right forum
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

@Airbud, look first to the date and year, before you give a answer, its a thread from 2020, 
explain what you mean
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]