Genus Project in Troubles

Thread Started By Katara

• 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Rate Thread
Who is it this time?

[Image: 36cnN.png]

Dear friends and customers,

While we had hoped the DMCA business was behind us, we have received another notice from Linden Labs that we must remove our inventory and our store. As we have not been given info regarding who initiated this the first time, we are left to assume it is the same person and that it is someone with no actual claim.  

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone - your patience, support, and loyalty to our brand is not something we take for granted.  It is unfair to ask you to stand by us and stand with us as we fight this, but nothing about this situation has been fair.  Please understand that we cannot provide details we don't know and we ask that you keep rumors and accusations down while we work with our lawyers and with Linden Labs to prevent this from happening again.   ....

And if whomever has filed this is reading?  Please understand that filing these claims does more than hurt us as creators - it prevents us from giving customers the support they deserve.  It stops us from releasing updates and letting customers get redeliveries.  That is who you are hurting the most. 

[Image: 36cnR.png]

the official notecard dd 2020-07-09

[Image: 36cpp.png]

Yeah someone fucking with them hard. Saw that this morning.

I just got back to SL and read this. Sad i didnt get to try their stuff, but I heard they were a big deal?

Who was it the last time? My money is on another jelly creator, but who knows?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GENUS Project Taken down by DMCA Complaint!!! Ap0110 6 6,013 09-06-2020, 01:36 AM
Last Post: SexyBlonde
  THE DICKENS PROJECT SL 2016: Opens December 10th Second Life 0 1,892 12-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Second Life
  Awakening The SL Movie Project and Doc Grun” -Saoirse Heart reporting... Second Life 0 2,107 10-19-2016, 11:26 AM
  Top SL Fashion Brand Developing Project in High Fidelity Second Life 0 2,278 07-20-2016, 06:05 AM