Stealthic Transit Hair

Thread Started By AvaMarija

• 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rate Thread
Rainbow 
Does anybody have stealthic transit hairstyle from The Killswitch Gatcha? It doesn't matter what color might be, I just need mesh and diffuse map

[To see links please register here]

(05-31-2020, 03:53 PM)AvaMarija Wrote:

Does anybody have stealthic transit hairstyle from The Killswitch Gatcha? It doesn't matter what color might be, I just need mesh and diffuse map

We have a lot of stealthic hair, you can put in the the search at the top and see if the particular type you are looking for is in our inventory. Thanks for being part of SecondlifeCopyBot.com. Also, please share anything nice you have, thanks!Emot-hfive

(05-31-2020, 08:27 PM)Summer Wrote:

(05-31-2020, 03:53 PM)AvaMarija Wrote:

We have a lot of stealthic hair, you can put in the the search at the top and see if the particular type you are looking for is in our inventory. Thanks for being part of SecondlifeCopyBot.com. Also, please share anything nice you have, thanks!Emot-hfive

I noticed some of stealthic hairstyles in this forum, sadly I didn't find this hair I'm looking for, so now my only hope, that here is member who have it and can share file.