Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO

Thread Started By TellyTee

• 38 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
Rate Thread
[Image: 48531836062_166b6efb6e_c.jpg]

Attached Files
.zip   -Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO.zip (Size: 15.19 MB / Downloads: 671)

thank you!

Quote: 

COMES WITH THE HUD?

I can't get this to upload. When I go to upload Mesh Model it never loads and stays saying Loading.

You need to break it up. Open it in blender. when you do, keep in mind that it is tiny. Just press S and simply move your mouse to the right upper corner of your screen. You may need to do this a couple of times untill its big enough to actually see. After that you go to the scene window and click the + for Avatar. There you'll see a bunck of prim names (prim1, Prim2, etc) Decelect them all and then select a handfull of them again, do that by clicking the eye icon next to each prim name.

Since this body has multiple layers, i suggest you just select the skin layer (most inner one) and "build" the body like that. Then select everything by pressing the A key on your kayboard and export the collada, before saving make sure you click "save selection only". Don't close blender yet! Now try and upload the newly created DAE with the lesser items you've picked. See if that uploads, if it still doesn't, you may need to select even fewer prims "prim1, etc). This file has 142 seperate "prims" from what i can tell when opening it and the file size is 45MB, That is pretty large for the viewer's mesh processor to upload.

Another suggestion would be to split the file up into 10 parts (prims) by selecting the first 10 in scene > Avatar and save those into 1.dae (remember to tick 'Selection Ony" when saving). I know its annoying, but thats how you upload complex messhes. The original creator most likely uploaded it in parts anyway for this exact reason.

Thank you, and by "build" I need to do it manually? Meaning these no button/shortcut right?

@Kxxllz dont reply on every post you will give a answer, use the @ and name, if you will ask the person more
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

[To see links please register here]

@Kllzzx I don't know how good your knowledge of blender is, but this is pretty basic what i just explained. Sorry if it isn't coming across that way.
There is no automated way that i know of to do this. You'll have to try this yourself.

What i can tell you is that you best keep your DAE files under 10MB each. For some reason there is less chance of it getting stuck if you keep them below that.

@ToniX2 
Thanks for your help, I THINK I got it working but now it's saying "Error parsing dae files" when I try to upload.

@Kxllz, Google is your friend > https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Error...e+files%22

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Belleza- Freya V 5.2 BENTO Ap0110 0 2,446 08-18-2019, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Ap0110