How to import rigged mesh body?

Thread Started By ohshitno

• 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Rate Thread
Question 
I have tried several mesh body downloads from the forum on revelator and Hydrastorm from the VIP section here and they all just hang in import and never poppulate the fields or show a preview. Then the viewer crashes. Are bodies just heavy on upload or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

** Specifically this body 

[To see links please register here]

or the Jake one

Try with the regular Firestorm. I used HydraStorm and it loaded for me.

There are two .dae files in the folder. The first one that's 6mb loads quickly with no problem. The one that says rigged at 12mb did take some time to load and caused the viewer to lag a bit. After a few minutes it loaded. So depending on the load your cpu can handle might be the problem you are having. If your computer is not that powerful the viewer will probably crash with big files due to the heavy memory and resource usage.

There are two .dae files in the folder. The first one that's 6mb loads quickly with no problem. The one that says rigged at 12mb did take some time to load and caused the viewer to lag a bit. After a few minutes it loaded. So depending on the load your cpu can handle might be the problem you are having. If your computer is not that powerful the viewer will probably crash with big files due to the heavy memory and resource usage.

Thank-you! I'm not sure what's happening. I have a p good computer and I can load the 6mb one. Something about the rigged one is just not loading for me.

***This post was an attempt to fix my other reply but im stupidlol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bento mesh head and maitreya mesh body cacafut 7 6,877 08-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Last Post: cacafut
  Tryibg to import wearables skins ect panther438 0 1,619 03-20-2018, 03:25 PM
Last Post: panther438
  Exporting rigged mesh ? ezkeiel056 8 11,851 08-23-2016, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Stefan Bachrodt