ripping

Thread Started By yorkie

• 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rate Thread
is there a video of how to rip clothes in blender i have a outfit that wont upload and another that wont texture properly in sl and upload too so it need something taking off

Rip clothes in blender? Are you trying to attach or remove clothing to a rigged mesh? If you're trying to extract the texture file from Blender to your disk, go to File-> Unpack Data

(05-14-2020, 03:11 AM)HolyBrew Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Rip clothes in blender? Are you trying to attach or remove clothing to a rigged mesh? If you're trying to extract the texture file from Blender to your disk, go to File-> Unpack Data

no im having trouble uploading some mesh when i goto upload it the calcuate weights and fees dont light up its mainly shoes or boots that are rigged  so i cant do anyhing and i ger a error at he bottom too saying material of model is not subset of reference model and also when i do try to texture when i put it in my invent and wear it the txture changes i had that trouble b4 and someone ripped the outfit in blender to sort that prob out.

"material of model is not subset of reference model" That means there is an issue with the texture. This error message results when the material (orface) names used in different LOD models of the same 3D object  are not identical.  See here for a guide to fix the issue 

(05-14-2020, 05:30 AM)HolyBrew Wrote:

"material of model is not subset of reference model" That means there is an issue with the texture. This error message results when the material (orface) names used in different LOD models of the same 3D object  are not identical.  See here for a guide to fix the issue 

oh tysm coz its been driving me nuts lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ripping/copying scripts Black_sails 5 16,133 06-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Mahonry33
  Ripping no-modify scripts? Zammy 1 3,482 06-16-2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Drebin Dubious
  Ripping Animations MrNoob 6 8,970 05-25-2017, 02:10 PM
Last Post: DarkPopsicle
  Do I still need Tor/Proxifier even if I won't be greifing, but just ripping? britneybeans 8 11,459 08-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Last Post: InigoMontoya