Undiscoverable Alt

Thread Started By Saeki Amae

• 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Rate Thread
Hello everyone! I would like to ask how to (if it is possible) create and use daily an alt account that in case of ban makes no consequences to my other alts? And if these methods give me 100 % quarantee and if not, how to get close to 100 %? Thank you in advance for help!!

Grab a copybot viewer and try this tutorial 

[To see links please register here]

I have read the tutorial - so if I use hydrastorm to hide my MAC and other stuff and clear cache after getting banned, my other accounts won't be affected then? For example if lindens see that i use same IP for alt and for main account they won't ban my main account also? Or i always have to connect to SL through Tor while using alt? I ask because i don't want to get my main account banned at any cost while i would like to copy stuff :)

they bann you on ip adress so every avatar you have will be banned
the only thing what you can try, make a new account by your friends accept the rules etc,, 
play a couple times with your new avatar by your friends,
then after a couple months you can log in on your own computer, but only with that new avatar
Don't send Buddy Requests with no reasons
Rules 1-6

You mean they won't allow any PC to connect from that IP addess? (so proxy or vpn will fix it) or they will ban all accounts that logged into SL even once from that IP?

yes, every account you made on that ip adress can't log in anymore
Rules 1-6

I "made" on that IP address? So I just need to register from another IP and i am safe? Or all IPs that ever connected to alt account are banned? Or just last one is banned?

every avatar, what you made on the same ip adress can't log in when they are banned, can be also your main avatar,
so if your alt make a mistake and be banned and is made on the same ip adress as your main avatar then your main avatar is banned to
Rules 1-6

Oh I see! So if I use Tor of VPN and make 5 alts, each on different IP address, they should be immune for IP bans even if later I will be accessing all of them from same IP? ((thank you so much for your patience, quite new to all this ^^))

(04-28-2020, 04:24 PM)Glide Wrote:

every avatar, what you made on the same ip adress can't log in when they are banned, can be also your main avatar,
so if your alt make a mistake and be banned and is made on the same ip adress as your main avatar then your main avatar is banned to

Hello, are you sure about this Glide? So imagine students at a school who share the same PI, would they be punished, all of them, for the mistake of one of them?