• 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Rate Thread
that is my question, need a safe way to transfer L between avatars

Nope theres always a paper trail

Wink 
(07-02-2019, 06:47 PM)ZeroThe10th Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nope theres always a paper trail

So there is no way to do it at all? Not even in VIP forum?

There is no way to do it all money transactions are strictly logged and documented no matter how you to it, where you got it from who you sent it to where and what it was spent on is all documented. That is why No one deals in money

(07-02-2019, 08:06 PM)ZeroThe10th Wrote:

There is no way to do it all money transactions are strictly logged and documented no matter how you to it, where you got it from who you sent it to where and what it was spent on is all documented. That is why No one deals in money

so how can i send money to my copybot avatars? or how do i "clean" the money i made selling copybotted gachas? I see lot of ppl doing it and i know their main accounts, still active

You are about 10 years too late. They been caught on to this years ago.Maybe it will work with some small amounts like $10 or $20 dollars. However, SL will eventually ban your accounts and you will lose all of your money.

Read this article.

(07-02-2019, 08:24 PM)Ap0110 Wrote:

You are about 10 years too late. They been caught on to this years ago.Maybe it will work with some small amounts like $10 or $20 dollars. However, SL will eventually ban your accounts and you will lose all of your money.

Read this article.

Tyvm for the article, very interesting, but i know a lot of ppl in gachabottery business and their accounts are still alive, so i dont really understand