Revelator Viewer

Thread Started By lilith969

• 72 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
Rate Thread
Is there a tutorial on how to use the Revelator Viewer yet? If there is can someone point me in the correct direction. I've looked just about everywhere. Thank you for any input...:)
[Image: 1461546507_949iVzl9xNUiCCU.jpg]

Greetings and Salutations Lilith , the Revelator Viewer is just the original viewer used back before the failed V2/V3 , FailStorm viewers most have been brainwashed into thinking they arent actual crap . Is there anything inpeticular you need to know how to use ? Or are you looking for a step by step on absolutly every funtion and or it's location ? I would be more than happy to point the way for any fuction you have problems using :)

i think i hit the reupload  on revelator and  its  cosntantly resending me  my whole inventory  how do i stop this  or can it be stopped 
 please help ????

(05-12-2018, 05:25 PM)Wolfgang Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Greetings and Salutations Lilith , the Revelator Viewer is just the original viewer used back before the failed V2/V3 , FailStorm viewers most have been brainwashed into thinking they arent actual crap . Is there anything inpeticular you need to know how to use ? Or are you looking for a step by step on absolutly every funtion and or it's location ? I would be more than happy to point the way for any fuction you have problems using :)

I would be ever so happy with a step by step, I've tried this veiwer but I have no clue as to how to even start it up. thank you in advance

Wondering if this is still a good viewer?

Have to make 2 posts to see any content apparently, sorry for the spam

(08-04-2020, 07:30 AM)popcorntk Wrote:

Wondering if this is still a good viewer?

Still an excellent viewer
If you prefer v1 viewers or firestorm crashes a lot, then this is your go to viewer for sure.
If you prefer FS based viewers then Hydrostorm the go to one.

But I use both for different reasons :)

Hello

Anyone could tell me where to find the link to download the revelator viewer ? ... Thank yoou for your answer

(08-04-2020, 07:31 AM)popcorntk Wrote:

Have to make 2 posts to see any content apparently, sorry for the spam
may be replying to other posts, lol

tuff man :////

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Copybot Viewer Safety in 2023 azurinette 1 1,421 03-04-2023, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  About a certain viewer GreenEyes21 9 2,179 01-01-2023, 10:55 AM
Last Post: GreenEyes21
  Copybot Viewer Resources Saeki Amae 1 2,049 07-15-2021, 04:48 PM