best software for mesh?

Thread Started By NOGNOG

• 54 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Rate Thread
just looking for the best software really

Best free software is Blender.

Best software is Blender. But get Avastar, and the different programs to go with it. I will find the links for all of them and will provide them with you when I do.)

Blender since it's free, get Avastar if you want to rig aswell.
Tho I personally use Maya, and looking into Mayastar.

If you are just starting, go with the Blender, it would be alot harder to switch to it if you havent started with it in the first place.

Blender is ass get a cracked version of Maya

(02-04-2018, 10:45 AM)NOGNOG Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Blender with avastar is your best bet if you cannot get 3ds max or something simular

Also with using Blender there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube that will help you with future endeavors!
Even our very own "The Mighty Ginkgo" channel has been so helpful with learning.

(02-04-2018, 10:45 AM)NOGNOG Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Maya and Modo , Maya is free with a student account

I've been using blender, photoshop 3D, and substance painter. Substance painter has 30 day trial periods, so its free if you use different emails once a month ( there are probably cracks, but idk).