Importing Animations into second life from a Notecard with Firestorm Professional.

Thread Started By VaNiTy

• 91 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Rate Thread

Importing Animations into second life from a Notecard with Firestorm professional. GoonSquad CopyBot Forum

Can you slow it down some and explain this better. Please.
[Image: 1461546507_949iVzl9xNUiCCU.jpg]

An animation is imported and ensured for the fixing of the goals for humans. Sides of the animation and

[To see links please register here]

is liquidated for future items. Importing of the times is held for all joys and standardized items or the citizens.

Hi @ChristopherBerg

Please see STEP 3: TUTORIALS

[To see links please register here]

if you need assistance. Thank you.

any hints or tips on ripping animations from items in world like furniture? asked this question last night but it seems to have disappeared. i have tried going into the item's contents, right clicking the animation(s), then clicking "open" which gives several save options such as "save .BVH, save .anim, copy UUID, and ReUpload" but clicking on the save options does literally nothing. i have had the same result on firestorm pro, and hydrastorm now, and have yet to find any tutorials that cover this specific problem. any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

welp... oddly enough, the viewers everyone is going nutty about (firestorm pro, and hydrastorm) seem to both have the same issue, yet shockingly, the one viewer everyone says is broken (darkstorm) has been working fine to rip the animations in .animatn format.... but every time i try to save them in .BVH i crash. now the question is, am i going to have to crash 200+ times to get every animation i need out of an object? or is there a file converter out there that will work? i have tried anim2bvhbento, but thats for .anim files, not .animatn, which is the format everything i've gathered has come in. all i get using the anim2bvhbento converter is a message on every single file telling me my values cannot be negative, and im not sure which values it means or how to change them. any helpful advice, hints, tips, or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to copybot and post on the forum with Firestorm Professional VaNiTy 70 97,642 01-21-2023, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Sammie110
  How to apply UUID skins to your Avatar with Firestorm Professional VaNiTy 12 14,740 03-25-2021, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Schwutte
  Save all avatar textures with Firestorm Pro for Second Life VaNiTy 30 33,537 08-15-2020, 06:23 AM
Last Post: InflexionPoint
  Firestorm Professional Exporting Collada and Textures VaNiTy 0 6,616 06-25-2016, 01:33 AM
Last Post: VaNiTy