Copying a texture

Thread Started By purplesrain

• 86 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
Rate Thread
Hello
I have a vanity build kit and I want to match it to another item I have in my home, there is no UUID number and no copy of the texture i want to use on my vanity...I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a way for me to be able to use that texture? I have Googled and am coming up with nothing. The texture I want to use is from a modify/no transfer item, the vanity I want to put it on is a full perms, not sure if that matters or not.

Download a copybot viewer and save the texture you want to your computer along with the UUID.

(06-21-2016, 12:05 AM)Minaj Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Download a copybot viewer and save the texture you want to your computer along with the UUID.

Hi, and thank you for quick response. Will the UUID show up after I save the item. As of right now, there is not one listed in world. Thanks.

You can also download n use the SL cache viewer to grab textures and sculpt maps, it will show u all the textures ur viewer sees, and u can export the textures to use as u wish as pngs or whatever your choice of graphics file type. They are listed with the UUID as the filename in the progam too.

download from here:

Thank you both...got the textures I needed.

When you save the texture the name of the texture will be the UUID.

Thanks for all the help 

& 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Copying sex furniture!! sblunt 2 2,417 01-14-2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: ZeroThe10th