Request W/ Offer

Thread Started By DelanaQuinn

• 73 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
Rate Thread
Hi

I'm having a hella time trying to connect on here - it's spotty. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't so will jump on it while it's loading for me.

In SL I bought this avi

[To see links please register here]

which I truly loved. It's long since gone now since I moved to OS. I contacted the creator once to ask if it'd be possible to make it available for OS and she kind of flipped out that I asked and got really snippy and rude. Might've been a bad day, but still.

I got darkstorm recently but I'm still really nervous about how to use it and there don't seem to be any tutorials that are recent and updated that show what it does and how to use it without being banned in 4 seconds. Lots of the "tutorials" are just blurry video of somebody doing something and not actually helpful.

My request - is it possible to liberate my favorite avi or show me how to use ds so I can do it myself? If someone wanted to do the honors I don't mind sending you a few bucks for the trouble.

And if this is the taboo question/request, just let me know and it won't happen again ;)

Oops - wrong link - this is the one.

[To see links please register here]

Are you using a proxy or tor? I submitted a ticket to the hosting service and nothing is wrong with the server according to them. What web browser are you using?

I think I've since figured out the issue. I work at a hotel and use their wifi...so it's not happening ;-p

They probably don't allow direct connection to .co websites, or maybe this website. I wouldn't recommend visiting this site from your workplace.

PS - this was my old account... it's okay if you need to delete it since I have no access to the original email anymore. I will re upload all the open sim stuff shortly to make up for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  can i ask for a special item request? nytesorrow 1 2,293 05-08-2018, 12:01 AM
Last Post: ColorMeGoon
  Request/Question MikeDude32 0 2,082 11-14-2016, 04:48 AM
Last Post: MikeDude32