Need Help With a "Prank"

Thread Started By OnyxAmethyst

• 45 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average
Rate Thread
Wink 
So I'm not sure if any of you get into prim babies all that much in Second Life, but regardless this question is for anyone who may be able to help.

My oldest adopted son is a Zooby baby. And if any of you have experience with them, you know that the Zooby SIM is FULL of scammers. They're people who create fake accounts of the Zooby staff, then they ask if they can see your baby so they can "update it" when really they just take it and sell the baby.

Well I came in contact with another one of those today, I'm getting bored with reporting them so I'd like to have a bit of fun next time I come in contact with them.

I would like to pass them a prim that makes them think they're getting a Zooby baby, but, I'm hoping the prim can either crash them or f*ck them up in some sort of way, shape or form.

Does anyone have any advice or gadgets on how I can do this? I know this is childish, but, I am childish. Sorry if I gave you any false hopes. :D

-Purity

Theres a whole folders of objects you can use for this in the starter kit, just look at the weapons.

Post their avi names here. So we can have a bit of fun with them. We are not your personal army newfag but fuck it I'm bored.

"Newfag" -_- didn't ask you to fight my battles, asked you how to load the amo, but okay.

Thanks for your helpful answer Zero! I'll take a look :D

^^; Dont take offense to it the boss is old "newfag" is the olden word for Newbie/Newcomer all that jazz.

Newfag is a term of endearment. You don't know /b/ language. If you need amo just grab @"machinecode" old scripts. Or just put an old Mario mosh pit in a box and give it to them. When they rez it profit.... insta ban.