How to import Wearables (.skin, .hair. alpha, ect)

Thread Started By ZeroThe10th

• 101 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average
Rate Thread
Hi Geo...

Just wanted to give a little help... First off, I use DarkStorm most of the time, and I don't know if the same holds true for other viewers, but I assume it will be close.  If I see something I absolutley have to have but I'm having trouble getting the textures to download, I will click on the item to edit it, then go to DarkStorm tab and then to DS textures.  It will list out all the textures (which is sometimes many if it's a big item - or hair).  But if you're only having trouble getting the sculpts, simply copy the sculpt maps and add them to your objects file on your computer.  I won't go through this trouble for just anything, but once in awhile you just HAVE to have some thing that catches your eye!   Good luck and hope it helps.  Feel free to ask me any questions if you need to.

~Lori

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to import Wearables (.skin, .hair. alpha, ect) - by Lori~P - 02-01-2016, 05:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unable to import moulibcm 1 2,249 05-18-2021, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  import body iw Babby80 10 5,948 07-28-2020, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Katara