How to import Wearables (.skin, .hair. alpha, ect)

Thread Started By ZeroThe10th

• 101 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average
Rate Thread
I downloaded some skins and hair the other day so I could try to importing and learning. I imported it all as instructed, including checking textures...but some things don't seem to include textures (a hair was just xml) and it all loads as white. No textures. I clicked around to the show textures option but it only shows the default stuff.

One I downloaded was the Megan Fox one since it was part of the tutorial. My darkstorm didn't look like the tutorial one ;p The avi turned white, the eyes were white, the hair from another import was white. No textures at all.

What might I be doing wrong?

(12-09-2015, 08:21 PM)fuckoff123 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Is there an easy way to import an animationfor free? I've tried to use the UUID of an animation in darkstorm but it only keeps it temporarily.

As one option for those with this as an option, for the official record...if you install a local copy of opensim and import it all there, you can save the inventory as an IAR file instead of all these different types. Or put stuff in a box and save the whole region as an oar...then upload it where your host is and unpack it.

Probably won't help tremendously with SL who has it all on lock down but if you can find a way to bring in the oar without the L$ fee it'd get your stuff in there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to import Wearables (.skin, .hair. alpha, ect) - by DelanaQuinn - 12-28-2015, 01:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unable to import moulibcm 1 2,211 05-18-2021, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Lagertha
  import body iw Babby80 10 5,807 07-28-2020, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Katara