Second life Tos About sextual age play

Thread Started By JamesLionard

• 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Rate Thread
The issue is,they allow adults to play as children.It's rare for a real child to play one in SL.Also,there is no way to differentiate adult and child avatars seeing they use the same system bodies,jsut with mesh,sculpt,or size adjusted parts.The person behind avatar should know rules(you agree to them when you make account),and if they decide to go against it,then they should be punished.I have reported a few times real 8 year olds,or people pretending to be kids having sex,or in wrong place,and they were banned,and authorities are called to look into it.

Also,child avatars are used for multiple legitimate reasons.People who cannot have children want to be able to RP that they have them.Some adults never had a chance at a proper childhood,whether orphaned,abused,disabled,etc,so they want to know how it would have been.People can make real bonds in SL,it's not jsut NPCs running around,so some virtual families become like real ones,even meeting in RL,and become close.I never had kids RL,and had one in SL,and we are still close,her family likes me,and she still thinks of me as a "dad" cause I helped her,and listened like her real one should have(he left when she was little).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Second life Tos About sextual age play - by Necrok - 07-24-2021, 06:57 PM