rigged avi

Thread Started By yorkie

• 32 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
Rate Thread
are there such things as rigged mesh avis with there huds if so how the hell do i lol

Well... there is the Avatar 2 ruth/ roth avatar. which is an open source mesh avi, complete with hud and scripts that's is used in Opensim and other grids.
How the hell.. lol thats a big question.
But basically, you get an avi, you cut it into little pieces and shove a texture alpha trigger script in the root prim. Then, you take a duplicate of that avi and put in a texture alpha trigger script and attach it as a HUD. Tadaaa! yYou very own Mesh Body.

Edit: If you ask Zero very nicely, maybe she will give you a copy of the simulated baby avi she made 

[To see links please register here]

Here it is:

Open an Osgrid account

And mess around, without having to spend money uploading etc etc

<quote option="'D0gstar' pid='73861' dateline='1586786099'"><br />
Well... there is the Avatar 2 ruth/ roth avatar. which is an open source mesh avi, complete with hud and scripts that's is used in Opensim and other grids.<br />
How the hell.. lol thats a big question.<br />
But basically, you get an avi, you cut it into little pieces and shove a texture alpha trigger script in the root prim. Then, you take a duplicate of that avi and put in a texture alpha trigger script and attach it as a HUD. Tadaaa! yYou very own Mesh Body.<br />
<br />
Edit: If you ask Zero very nicely, maybe she will give you a copy of the simulated baby avi she made 

/>
<br />

/>
Here it is:<br />

/>
<br />
Open an Osgrid account<br />

<br />
And mess around, without having to spend money uploading etc etc</quote><br />
OMG i think ill just leave it lol cant use blender or any of that

<quote option="'D0gstar' pid='73861' dateline='1586786099'"><br />
Well... there is the Avatar 2 ruth/ roth avatar. which is an open source mesh avi, complete with hud and scripts that's is used in Opensim and other grids.<br />
How the hell.. lol thats a big question.<br />
But basically, you get an avi, you cut it into little pieces and shove a texture alpha trigger script in the root prim. Then, you take a duplicate of that avi and put in a texture alpha trigger script and attach it as a HUD. Tadaaa! yYou very own Mesh Body.<br />
<br />

/>
<br />

/>
Here it is:<br />

/>
<br />
Open an Osgrid account<br />

<br />
And mess around, without having to spend money uploading etc etc</quote><br />
OMG i think ill just leave it lol cant use blender or any of that

You meant "how the hell do I ....get one... Not how do I make one XD

There are a couple on MP for L$1 and onupup male avi for free, complete with hud.. somehow I doubt you will like it though

Edit:
Mesh Bodies and Heads for L$1

do u have any idea why i cant upload some mesh when i upload it sometimes the calculate weights and fee wont light up so annoying

do u have any idea why i cant upload some mesh when i upload it sometimes the calculate weights and fee wont light up so annoying

1. use a physics model
2. Adjust the LOD. set Lowest and Low to zero
and Middle to "use LOD above "
3. you can try increase the timeout time of uploading mesh default 1 min (but this will make you wait longer for an error)
cntrl+shift+alt+s and then "meshuploadtimeout" ... and adjust as you want.
but generally, the viewer is trying to figure out the physics, so option one is the best.
<I dont mean to be a clever clogs ya know

edit: Ohhhh wait:
You have an error message in yellow at the bottom of the preiveiew, "material is not a subset" it's a right pain in the bum, you will have to try other settings or go into blender.. option 2 is the best for that error, but its hit and miss

(04-13-2020, 01:12 PM)D0gstar Wrote:

1. use a physics model
2. Adjust the LOD. set Lowest and Low to zero
and Middle to "use LOD above "
3. you can try increase the timeout time of uploading mesh default 1 min (but this will make you wait longer for an error)
cntrl+shift+alt+s and then "meshuploadtimeout" ... and adjust as you want.
but generally, the viewer is trying to figure out the physics, so option one is the best.
<I dont mean to be a clever clogs ya know

edit: Ohhhh wait:
You have an error message in yellow at the bottom of the preiveiew, "material is not a subset" it's a right pain in the bum, you will have to try other settings or go into blender.. option 2 is the best for that error, but its hit and miss

it does it on a few items i try to upload and hell no blender i have it but not a clue how to use it tryed to make a donut that went tits up lol

Middle LOD to "use LOD above "

Its been working for me all day, who knows what happens tomorrow though.

Donut with Tits, you could sell THAT!

(04-13-2020, 02:59 PM)D0gstar Wrote:

Middle LOD to "use LOD above "

Its been working for me all day, who knows what happens tomorrow though.

Donut with Tits, you could sell THAT!

lmfao lol well as soon as i upload it to the mesh thingy b4 i change any settings it doesnt lite up so i changed stuff n still the same so i gave up lol