Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals - Wigglesworth the Worm

Thread Started By yetanotherone

• 28 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Rate Thread
Brick 
This is my very first attempt at not being scared to post here because I've become more active in searching up content. I want to give at least something back while I'm learning more sophisticated methods from tutorials while my RL time allows. That may be slow. After seeing a friend of mine lose their rare, super old plushies I decided I want to back mine up. I started with this one to see if I could do this right!

I've removed names from the .dae file, of course, that much I know but anything further I'm going to have to read some tutorials. Any constructive suggestions are welcome!

If decide to do a bunch of them, should I perhaps post them in this thread and change the name of the thread then just make a master list of the posts in the thread? That way it won't spam the board.

I couldn't figure out how to upload the .dae to be in the red awesome box, so have this mega link until I can archive them better and am not as tired lol.

Thank you for answering Mr. Nervous in advance! With my eternal gratitude for all the help in learning to back my items up, and with more nervousness a worm:
[Image: 0F8CnT6.png]

[To see links please register here]

.dae

Put the .dae in a zip to upload to the forum. Regarding posting, just post each item in the category where you think they belong.

(09-14-2018, 09:59 AM)Ap0110 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Put the .dae in a zip to upload to the forum. Regarding posting, just post each item in the category where you think they belong.

Thank you very much!! I'll be posting more of them soon, I just got a new computer so I need to set everything back up. Again thank you for letting me know! I'll come back and reply with the .zip for you guys when I have all my stuff set up :)