belleza dev kit?

Thread Started By chimuelo56

• 83 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Rate Thread
Star 
Hi thanks for the forum, do u have here the belleza developer kit?? tyyy

Use the google search bar at the top of the page. If we have it you can find it there.

The Dev kit goes into Dev next month after I come back from my Zero time dilemma binge

(06-17-2016, 10:49 PM)ZeroThe10th Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The Dev kit goes into Dev next month after I come back from my Zero time dilemma binge

ty so much

I cant find this belleza dev kit anywhere on this forum, is there a quick link to it?

Hi there :) Is there still any hope for this dev kit? Or does anyone have a Belleza dev kit to share perhaps?

Hmm ... save as both rigged .dae AND .obj .... pull both into Blender and model apparel on .obj saved as .dae ... then transfer weights from rigged .dae made to fit nto created new .dae model attire  ?

Belleza dev kit for Maya:

I don't have one for blender

Trying to find the Belleza Dev Kit, that I want to practice rigging on. Saw this, and wanted to see if it was it.

(08-12-2018, 11:15 AM)slovecraft2021 Wrote:

Trying to find the Belleza Dev Kit, that I want to practice rigging on. Saw this, and wanted to see if it was it.

The Materials you need
The Dev Kit:

Support the developer of Avstar buy your copy:

or use it now and pay her back later once you strike it rich.
Avastar 2RC7: