Regarding PhotoShop

Thread Started By avariel001

• 46 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average
Rate Thread
I don't suppose anyone could provide a link to a full working (free) version of PhotoShop please?

Greatly appreciated,
Ava.

download Utorrent then copy this link
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1bf228a96d276938d0d0b890af93680e3eebd0f7&dn=ADOBE+PHOTOSHOP+CS5.1+EXTENDED+EDITION+%5Bthethingy%5D+&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Starting at the magnet
and you'll get the version I use in my tutorials.

Here's a link to Photoshop CS6. Make sure you follow the instructions in the .nfo file.

[To see links please register here]

Thank you so much, realy appreciate this :)

I can provide a link to the CS2 applications version. Since they are no longer supported Adobe released the full versions due to demand. They don't 'enforce' that you actually ever owned the original app to download.

Thank you for submitting this for all of us to use. I really apprieciate it. Would it be too much to ask for some step-by-step instuctions to do and complete the download. Kinda confused on how the whole process goes from start to finish. Thank you so much.

(11-25-2020, 06:12 PM)Phoenix72 Wrote:

Thank you for submitting this for all of us to use. I really apprieciate it. Would it be too much to ask for some step-by-step instuctions to do and complete the download. Kinda confused on how the whole process goes from start to finish. Thank you so much.

download program and instruction video from getintopc.com.

(11-28-2020, 01:40 PM)Jaeime Wrote:

(11-25-2020, 06:12 PM)Phoenix72 Wrote:

download program and instruction video from getintopc.com.
Why is it saying a password is required even after following and doing as the instructions says do?

<quote option="&quot;Phoenix72&quot; pid='82776' dateline='1607310112'"><quote option="&quot;Jaeime&quot; pid='82751' dateline='1606585259'"><quote option="&quot;Phoenix72&quot; pid='82734' dateline='1606342344'"><br />
Thank you for submitting this for all of us to use. I really apprieciate it. Would it be too much to ask for some step-by-step instuctions to do and complete the download. Kinda confused on how the whole process goes from start to finish. Thank you so much.</quote>Adobe Photoshop 2021 Free Download : on download page it says password 123 <br />
<br />
<br />
download program and instruction video from getintopc.com.</quote><br />
Why is it saying a password is required even after following and doing as the instructions says do?</quote><br />

[font]On download page ti says password is 123[/font]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked newest photoshop and blender please sblunt 1 1,199 05-27-2021, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Necrok