Second Life Copybot
Zimberlab all - Printable Version

+- Second Life Copybot (https://secondlifecopybot.com)
+-- Forum: SECOND LIFE PRODUCTS (https://secondlifecopybot.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: BUILDING AND OBJECT COMPONENTS (https://secondlifecopybot.com/forum-437.html)
+---- Forum: Mesh (https://secondlifecopybot.com/forum-1108.html)
+---- Thread: Zimberlab all (/thread-23820.html)

Zimberlab all - fratserke - 01-22-2020

PLZ enjoy XML & DAE files
[Image: Zimberlab.png]

DOWNLOAD:

[To see links please register here]

or here: 

RE: Zimberlab all - Pixel Duster - 03-05-2020

OMG, yes, thank you!!

RE: Zimberlab all - mateo346672 - 03-10-2020

omg thanks for file nanah

RE: Zimberlab all - chimeraus - 03-30-2020

Wholey Wow! Thank You !!

RE: Zimberlab all - Zeph - 04-25-2020

i have been looking for this for so long, thank you!

It didn't occur to me that someone had ripped these from a display - I was in particular looking for floors and walls, and I thought they would be to size. I figured that way I could make layouts. Although something did occur to me. Since there is textures for the different size pieces, it will be really easy to go in maya and make a mesh to size to then import and use those textures. I basically plan to use it for OS grid. Zimberlab doesn't sell most of the products there. Anyway, if anyone wants the pieces to size, let me know. I can always upload it when I'm done in case it can be of use someone else. I just figure it will help with floor layouts. I was considering buying it in SL and rezzing all the pieces and then ripping them. If I do end up doing that I can also upload.

RE: Zimberlab all - HolyBrew - 04-25-2020

(04-25-2020, 03:44 AM)Zeph Wrote:

It didn't occur to me that someone had ripped these from a display - I was in particular looking for floors and walls, and I thought they would be to size. I figured that way I could make layouts. Although something did occur to me. Since there is textures for the different size pieces, it will be really easy to go in maya and make a mesh to size to then import and use those textures. I basically plan to use it for OS grid. Zimberlab doesn't sell most of the products there. Anyway, if anyone wants the pieces to size, let me know. I can always upload it when I'm done in case it can be of use someone else. I just figure it will help with floor layouts. I was considering buying it in SL and rezzing all the pieces and then ripping them. If I do end up doing that I can also upload.

That sounds great. Please share when you are finished. Im looking forward to it. Thank you

(04-25-2020, 03:56 AM)HolyBrew Wrote:

(04-25-2020, 03:44 AM)Zeph Wrote:

That sounds great. Please share when you are finished. Im looking forward to it. Thank you

Sure:) I figure it's the next best thing to having the rezzer:)

RE: Zimberlab all - Jadzia - 08-03-2021

omg thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Zimberlab all - Queen Zombie - 01-31-2022

THANK YOU X