Second Life Copybot
Toddleedoo Developer Kit? - Printable Version

+- Second Life Copybot (https://secondlifecopybot.com)
+-- Forum: THE LOUNGE (https://secondlifecopybot.com/forum-24.html)
+--- Forum: Request (https://secondlifecopybot.com/forum-772.html)
+---- Forum: Dev Kits (https://secondlifecopybot.com/forum-1127.html)
+---- Thread: Toddleedoo Developer Kit? (/thread-16884.html)

Toddleedoo Developer Kit? - Bivvia - 01-17-2017

Does anybody have the Toddleedoo Developer Kit? I have tried contacting the store however there has been no reply for weeks. So happy if somebody could help me with this. I would like to make mesh clothing for Toddleedoo avatars.

(01-17-2017, 05:47 PM)Bivvia Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Does anybody have the Toddleedoo Developer Kit? I have tried contacting the store however there has been no reply for weeks. So happy if somebody could help me with this. I would like to make mesh clothing for Toddleedoo avatars.

Hope this helps:

I know quite a few people who use both of these avi's and would love anything for them! Apparel, skins, heads anything! I see very little for these which is crazy when eveeryone has a Toddleedoo now lol. I will post what I have in case others want it, even to pass on to their Littles hehe thanks! ;)

DOogstar , or anyone willing to help me out with a Toddleedoo Developer Kit? I do not know what inner I am not part of. For weeks I can't even buy one, I've learned Md, blender again ect. Please, please help me if you have the Toddleedoo (v.3.7)Developer Kit or close too?:Study::Nerd::(

Please what am I not doing that I can not recive help.
(01-20-2017, 01:19 AM)D0gstar Wrote:

(01-17-2017, 05:47 PM)Bivvia Wrote:

Hope this helps:

I have tried searching for this kit on here and everytime I attempt to go to a page that may have it, I get a message stating I am not allowed to view the page!  Is there something I am doing wrong?  If anyone can help me get this kit, I would greatly appreciate it.

(07-29-2017, 01:43 PM)thenikki Wrote:

I have tried searching for this kit on here and everytime I attempt to go to a page that may have it, I get a message stating I am not allowed to view the page!  Is there something I am doing wrong?  If anyone can help me get this kit, I would greatly appreciate it.

There you go:

(07-29-2017, 01:59 PM)rinab61 Wrote:

(07-29-2017, 01:43 PM)thenikki Wrote:

There you go:

thank so much for this, been looking for it everywhere !!

(05-15-2017, 11:52 AM)DarkPopsicle Wrote:

I know quite a few people who use both of these avi's and would love anything for them! Apparel, skins, heads anything! I see very little for these which is crazy when eveeryone has a Toddleedoo now lol. I will post what I have in case others want it, even to pass on to their Littles hehe thanks! ;)

I will start immediately.

looking for the toddleedoo dev kit

<p>Looking for dev kit Toddleedoo :)</p>

somewhat New I forgot my log in info !!!!!!!!
​I need the toddleedoo body  to make clothes any one have it??

wow really thanks for it! i want this for a loooong time!

Hi I am looking for the toddleedoo fitted dev kit the most recent one I found on here was from july 2017

Hello everyone, I would like Toddleedoo dev kit, could anyone help me?

hi all im looking for a toddleedoo dev kit

(04-27-2020, 12:42 PM)Moldor095 Wrote:

<p>Looking for dev kit Toddleedoo :)</p>

Would love to see more TD stuff!

RE: Toddleedoo Developer Kit? - littlejadeyb - 09-23-2018

hi i need the dev kit but when clicking on the url cryingace gave out it says im not allowed to access it

RE: Toddleedoo Developer Kit? - KevinGuerin - 10-09-2020

The developer of the kid and all mark is different for the shows. Change of the margin and

is supposed for the terms. The scene is identified for the mid of the matters for the changes for all issues.