Second Life Copybot
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - Printable Version

+- Second Life Copybot (https://secondlifecopybot.com)
+-- Forum: ★☆ Start Here before doing anything else!! ☆★ (https://secondlifecopybot.com/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: STEP 2: INTRODUCTIONS (https://secondlifecopybot.com/forum-76.html)
+--- Thread: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS (/thread-13843.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - Calibbyxoxo - 01-13-2023

Hey Everyone! Im Cali :) Im not new, but i had to switch account, so here is my introduction again just to make sure im good to go with posting things :) Im very friendly, and open for a nice chitchat anytime. Have a beautiful day yall. :)

RE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - Domocity - 02-06-2023

Good Evening Y'all! I'm from the Dominican Republic but live in NYC. I mostly play video games and am learning how to mesh for the first time :). My skill set is def noob status but def hope i can be of help further down the line when i get more familiar with stuff. <3

RE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - LadyGat - 02-12-2023

Hi.  i just joined, and I'm from NZ.  I'm not a builder or scripter but I know a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  I've been playing SL since 2007, and I'm an end-user, so a buyer and a shopper.  A week ago, I joined up at AvatarLife, like SL but most everything is free, including land.  Problem is, if you're not a builder or know how to import mesh, you're going to be stuck back in 2005 as the quality of stuff is pre-mesh days.  So I want to learn how to do this stuff so I can import and make some nice things and put it on my free land.  See you around the forums!

RE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - minkmooka - 04-30-2023

Heyy, im shanti! & im working on creating for SL. open to friends as well x

RE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - alliedawson - 04-30-2023

Hello all. I'm Allie.  I've been in SL since 08 also opensim for the past 4 years.  I can script some and piddle a bit with blender.   love to chat anytime I'm on.

RE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - Driftless - 09-30-2023

New here. Hello everyone. Ready to make the switch to opensim and hope to take everything with me. :)

RE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - Spiritsdancer1 - 12-24-2023

Greetings, I'm new to the forum and just delving back into 3d modeling on my own opensim. I've been using the models from my massive inventory I've purchased previously to load up into Blender.. modify the way i want them, etc and then uploading to my sim because I just dont believe we should have to purchase a 3d model more than once.

Since I've modeled, I've been getting up to speed on the changed with bento, etc. I'm really grateful for the simplified tutorials here.

RE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - Kyttengyrl - 02-11-2024

Hey. Noobish to Blender. Learning to make and rig clothing. I texture well. Thanks for all help.

RE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS - devaeclipse - 04-22-2024

Greetings All :)