Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Hey there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.
Name is Condoms, as that is what i seem to go by everywhere.
I'm in my mid 20s from California, and enjoys having fun.
I love scripts, copybotting, and aspects of griefing.
When not playing SL, I enjoy reading, listening to music, and playing CS:GO
Hoping to learn more about the world of SL while here.
Thanks!
lol, welcome Condoms, that name is just awesome btw XD
Well we have a bit of scrips, copybotting, books, music and fun here as the goonsquad so there should be a lot of things here for you to use, however we ask that you try to share at least 5-10 items before you go on a downloading spree or a 1:1 ratio on share and downloading whichever. If you need help with anything please feel free to ask ok?
(05-29-2015, 06:05 PM)ZeroThe10th Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

lol, welcome Condoms, that name is just awesome btw XD
Well we have a bit of scrips, copybotting, books, music and fun here as the goonsquad so there should be a lot of things here for you to use, however we ask that you try to share at least 5-10 items before you go on a downloading spree or a 1:1 ratio on share and downloading whichever. If you need help with anything please feel free to ask ok?

Thanks for the warm welcome. It means alot.
The name is one i use quite a few places. Such as a place called HF and Kinggoon. (Can verify if need be)
Hoping to further my knowledge, and get into the habit of sharing with others.
But thanks again, and if i do need help, i will indeed certainly ask. :)
(05-30-2015, 04:19 PM)thiryt2706 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hello, my name is Thierry, I'm on sl for 6 years, I play my cool games, and since I can copybot interests me, and I would share this with your community, when I'm not on sl, j loves music, video games, and reading. Excuse me for my English, but I had to be my goolge translation because I do not speak French. :)

Nice to meet you too. But make a new topic yourself.
No need to piggy off mine. No point. Just makes things look messy.
Excuse your english because you don't speak French? What?