Second Life Copybot

Full Version: A&M MOCAP - Whitney - DANCE SOLO (transfer) :: Whitney Houston's "I'm Your Baby Tonig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MarketplacePIC_-_Whitneys_-_transfer.jpg?1370621789]

This dance is tribute to Whitney Houston's "I'm Your Baby Tonight" song, released by November 6, 1990

In this subject we release 2 dances:
- Whintey (this dance)
- I'm your Baby Tonight (see in Related Products)

This dance reveal most impressive original Whitney's dance moves, and matches ideally to the rhythm.

Enjoy!

This dance is the 21,9 sec seamless loop. Realistic and Perfect Quality! (information about the time length of our animations you can see in its inventory file description)

The Dance tempo = 56 bpm

We hope you will enjoy by using this dance.

[To see links please register here]

why thank ya mucho for this dance. :) welcome to gsquad
Sweet post! thanks for the pics review!
thanks thanks
:ThumbsUp:Thank you very good post!
(07-24-2014, 06:58 PM)machinecode Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

[Image: MarketplacePIC_-_Whitneys_-_transfer.jpg?1370621789]

This dance is tribute to Whitney Houston's "I'm Your Baby Tonight" song, released by November 6, 1990

In this subject we release 2 dances:
- Whintey (this dance)
- I'm your Baby Tonight (see in Related Products)

This dance reveal most impressive original Whitney's dance moves, and matches ideally to the rhythm.

Enjoy!

This dance is the 21,9 sec seamless loop. Realistic and Perfect Quality! (information about the time length of our animations you can see in its inventory file description)

The Dance tempo = 56 bpm

We hope you will enjoy by using this dance.

http://Forbidden hosting site choose another/5HR2YKUPSWV3/Whitney.rar.html#sthash.E7xw9osk.dpuf
Thanks a lot for the share, Mucho Gracias