Second Life Copybot

Full Version: request - Fitted Kemono Torso
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I hope all of you are okay. The Fitted Kemono Torso is no longer sold on the MP, can anyone please upload it?

Here is an older thread, but the links to download it are dead now,

[To see links please register here]

It is a really special item, because so many clothes are made for it, including new ones, but no one can purchase it from the MP.

Can someone please upload it? I would be so thankful.
Maybe, what are you offering in exchange for this to be fulfilled?.
It takes time and effort to not only find, but extract, text , box up and money to host and upload.
With all that said what are you going to put into the system as an offering for such a service?
In short. It's kinda rude to make a request without sharing a single thing on the board.
@ ZeroThe10th

I don't have anything to offer. I have barely anything, and I don't know how to. I found this website from searching for the item requested, because the item is no longer on the MP, and many clothes are made for it, even new clothes. No one can buy them without having the requested item. The links on the page I found (copied into my first post here) were dead, and others mentioned this, and then someone, I think the owner of this website, told them to make a new request for it here. I didn't see any requests for it, so that's what I have done.

Do you have the item, Zero?
If you upload it, I will pay you $5 through paypall.
@kaikaibunni

Evertything about sharing etc.. you can read on the forum

You can read also the rules there, and a forum to introduce yourself

★☆ Start Here before doing anything else!! ☆★

Request fufilled