Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Message from Linden Lab while logging on Hydrastorm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi guys!!!
I come here to ask if anyone knows if the Hydrastorm viewer was blocked by Linden Lab, because since yesterday I can't get into the game anymore, not that I don't get to log in, it even does, but when it finishes loading the world, the avatar doesn't appear in the world.
I'll leave the image for you to see better, it gets stuck and doesn't leave that screen.

[attachment=10128]
it takes some longer till the beam is gone, 
you cant log in with another viewer?
so far i know we have no any problems with it, did you touch the quit already and start again?
i cant think of it what can be the problem, to much cookies maybe, clear all your cache
Hi Lagertha!
Yes, I logged in with the official Firestorm viewer and it is working normally, only when I log in with Hydrastorm that it is giving this problem, I even did a clean install to see if that was the problem, and unfortunately it is not, as you saw in the image , I left it there on that screen for about 10 minutes to see and it won't.
its strange that it wont work by you, maybe to low connection, must be some reason, but what? i realy dont know
I got logged in no problems today, hope it sorts itself out for you
I seem to have the same problem with Hydrastorm some times it will complete the loading screen then simply crashes also did a complete re install same problem Yet Darkstorm does work dont know why hydrastorm is doing that
i can only think off that the viruskiller blocked it
and you for sure that you all using this viewer

[To see links please register here]

Windows 11 updated on me and made me standard user on my laptop.  Took me a while to figure out why I couldnt log in on Hydra.  Try and open as Admin.
Hydrastorm is for windows 10
Same problem looks great bar moves across then stops just when you should launch into world.  Hope someone can figure this out - was my primay viewer - and now is useless..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7