Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Aeros Apollo (REQUEST TO FIND IT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

I'm looking for the Aeros Apollo Cock from the now dead brand Aeros, since it's impossible to buy it, i really want it for pictures, so if someone can help me find it please, that would be amazing, thank you!
@xavi12167176 share some before you doing a request,
introduce yourself and read the rules from step 1-6 

[To see links please register here]

moved your request to the right forum, you made this in a share forum not in the request forum
Well, it's easy to make a copy of it and upload back all rigged, but you will have to somehow make a hud for it since it's all animesh

Animesh - Animated Mesh, means it has animations inside. Basically hud for Aeros Apollo has tons of buttons with various animations that are applied in same direction you put that arrow in hud. Best option would be make some copy of it as some in SL Marketplace still exist (365 Store - Cavallo Cock as an example)

I was trying to make a guide, but for some reason whenever I try to make a post - forum goes down and I can't upload it :c

Thanks for answering!
So, there is no way to copy all of it, someone that owns it, and upload everything, huds and all?
@xbigboy you didnt read the rules
if you did then you could see that you not must reply the right person
but use the @
@xbigboy if you see someone who wears it or try the demo if they have
then export xml from that person check on the cock, everything what he is wearing from it
then use Mesh Helper for the xml file and it will saved as dae file and rigged
then you can upload al, but remember a rip is never with a script
@lagertha thank you, so basically, i could have the mesh but not the huds, scripts, etc. so basically unless the owner releases the products again, there is no way to fully get it and have it as if i bought it.
@xbigboy why Apollo? there are many others in V.I.P on tis forum to download 
i add some for you but many more in gentials or use the search

Aeros Cock Axiom << [V6.0] {Veined}

Aeros Cock Nemo

Aeros Cock Xerxes V6.1

Aeros Cock Darius

I'm so lost and confused on this XML and I am able to import it but can't see the item, Anybody would help like give an tutorial on how to see the cock, after you place it on the body body?
Pages: 1 2