Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Request: HUD of Busty Fitted Kemono torso
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day,
I am looking for the HUD of the "Busty Fitted Kemono Torso" object, unfortunately the creator has stopped the sale.
Someone who owns him in his inventory, would kindly export the HUD.
Thank you
@molibdeno, they cant export a hud, then you have only the prims or the mesh object and the textures and maybe a notecard
i dont think you mean this, there are scripts in it and scripts are most no copy no modify, and you can't export or copy them if its has no any rights 

but i see you are asking, things and doing requests only, but i dont see any share from your side,  
we do like if people doing requests, that they also has shares for others
@Lagertha ....Sorry, your name was encoded in HTML
Thank you
I only need mesh/prim (file.dae) with textures ... the scripts between HUD and "Busty fitted Kemono Torso" I build them
No problem, I can build the scripts ... I have already built scripts for HUD
its easy to build a hud, the important things are the scripts, but you can share your scripts in this forum also
@Lagertha, yes but I have never seen this HUD, if I don't know the HUD interface, I don't know how the faces change hide/visible of  "Busty Fitted Kemono torso"
I need some information to create a script
@molibdeno you dont have a picture from the hud?

maybe on the cacha shops on mp?

and this?

[To see links please register here]

Thank you Lagertha
The product was withdrawn from the market and the creator retired
They are many who bought it, but how do you tell him attack on the hand the hud that I export it
Maybe I find something in the cache :|
It's a body part of kemono, but there is no HUD:
[Image: fittedkemonotorsover2.jpg?w=660]
you have the creator name? is it from

touch the link for all information, scroll down you see many names and info
is that the picture from what you need?
can only say have patients never know or someone will or can share it with you,
or ask the one who sold it, and say i lost my hud, can you deliver never know or he or she is kind
@Lagerthe thank you, you're very kind
No no, I didn't create the name
Then creator is

I tried to send an IM, but it doesn't answer ... I would also have purchased the product :(
I believe it is an abandoned account .. with there's even the profile photo
I believe your link is that of some clothes suitable for this part of body
I have already exported the Busty Fitted Kemono Torso, but I miss the hud ... I will try to create one @_@
This is a big problem of SL, although a person abandons SL or dies, his things are blocked by copyright :(
welcome  molibdeno, the creator says in his profile Starbright is Retired, Customer Support is Limited, shame that he dont give you the support
maybe a nc or make him/her crazy keep sending a im,

i tryed to search with you, also in a discord forum but think you must have patient till some see you request and have it
Pages: 1 2