Second Life Copybot

Full Version: 1GB of Random Urban skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1631859713_BFolm6uEfLFGOM9.png]

Here is a big ass folder of urban skins both male and female, no idea what companythey're from or who made them but they're pretty good I guess?
So if you're in the mood then this pack is for you.
Im out.. Blam Bitch puddin.

Folder:

[To see links please register here]

Zip:

Another damn mirror:

Nice share but i tried to download the whole pack 6 times and always they broke up and never finished it. -.- Do i need a account there, or is it just for Vips, or something like that? Or have i download every single texture seperate idk?  can you explain or help please?

Thanks greetings Qtone78
@qtone78, i checked and have the same problem, its a bad rar file that stopt everytime, 
people ignore the rarfile, its not only for V.I.P., it must be a share for all members, the only thing to get them 
on this way, is download them seperate
@

First of all my dear aint  wrong with my files. The link posted is a folder download NOT a Rar download.
It would seem that the hosting service cannot compress a file as big as that into a Rar or Zip on it's own. Thus it is a server problem not a file problem.
Seriously check shit before you go on editing people's post.
 you could've just asked me to zip/rar it before adding in your little shit notes about it being a bad file.
@

ANYWAY AS Always when dealing with this mess, I went back and added in a zipped folder, Even your little browser should be able to download it correctly.
Ya Welcome!
-BitchPuddin
@Bitch, i check always, when i give answers, do you want a picture,? why so big file split the man and woman, 
the only share what is working right now is the link from Mega