Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Question about donating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the donation to become a member just a one time fee? I know the VIP is something separate. I couldn't find anything on it and can't view most posts
We don’t have a donate button only VIP. I appreciate your willingness to donate. Is there something particular you are trying to get and only wish to pay once?
I just don't want to be beholden to uploading something for every three downloads. Now that I reread it though, maybe it just means you have to share at least once after 3 downloads? That I can do.

I particularly signed up because I was looking for zimberlab products, which I downloaded, but I stupidly expected it to be pieces from the kit to size without the scripts (like the walls and floors). I didn't realize someone just ripped it from a display - I had already done that earlier today lol. Although it did give me an idea (which I'm going to reply about on the post). I just know I can't afford every month. I saw about the donation in the rules.