Second Life Copybot

Full Version: ------->HELP! How do I copybot a texture from an object?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a texture from a object I purchased, but they didnt add it in the box, only the texture on the prim. 

How do I copybot or save a texture on a prim, to my inventory or to desktop?

Thank you!
1. Open up Hydrastorm. 
2. Right click the object.
3. navigate to Hydrastorm Menu.
4. Choose Top option "Inspect Textures"
5. Select the texture
6. Choose "CopytoInv"
7. Save to either or Both locations
Is there a way to copybot the contents of an object [in this case say textures] from within the objects inventory?
In case of texture, you can. In Hydrastorm open the item's inventory, right click the texture that is inside, choose "Open". After it opens you can choose copy to inventory or simply download it to your disk or copy its UUID. Such trick should also work for animations. It won't work for scritps, notecards and objects though.
@pleaseletmein better send the textures back to your computer, becourse copy to your inventory stays only 24 hours then its gone
@Saeki Amae you can save alot to your computer, but it must be in your inventory,
   so also notecards, regulair clothing, tattoos, skins so almost everything only no scripts
@Lagertha Notecards too? Then as in subject, how to steal the notecard that is inside the object not owned by me?
@Saeki Amae read back, i said everything what is in your inventory you can make a copy from