Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Zimberlab all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PLZ enjoy XML & DAE files
[Image: Zimberlab.png]

DOWNLOAD:

[To see links please register here]

or here: 

OMG, yes, thank you!!
omg thanks for file nanah
Wholey Wow! Thank You !!
i have been looking for this for so long, thank you!
It didn't occur to me that someone had ripped these from a display - I was in particular looking for floors and walls, and I thought they would be to size. I figured that way I could make layouts. Although something did occur to me. Since there is textures for the different size pieces, it will be really easy to go in maya and make a mesh to size to then import and use those textures. I basically plan to use it for OS grid. Zimberlab doesn't sell most of the products there. Anyway, if anyone wants the pieces to size, let me know. I can always upload it when I'm done in case it can be of use someone else. I just figure it will help with floor layouts. I was considering buying it in SL and rezzing all the pieces and then ripping them. If I do end up doing that I can also upload.
(04-25-2020, 03:44 AM)Zeph Wrote:

It didn't occur to me that someone had ripped these from a display - I was in particular looking for floors and walls, and I thought they would be to size. I figured that way I could make layouts. Although something did occur to me. Since there is textures for the different size pieces, it will be really easy to go in maya and make a mesh to size to then import and use those textures. I basically plan to use it for OS grid. Zimberlab doesn't sell most of the products there. Anyway, if anyone wants the pieces to size, let me know. I can always upload it when I'm done in case it can be of use someone else. I just figure it will help with floor layouts. I was considering buying it in SL and rezzing all the pieces and then ripping them. If I do end up doing that I can also upload.

That sounds great. Please share when you are finished. Im looking forward to it. Thank you
(04-25-2020, 03:56 AM)HolyBrew Wrote:

(04-25-2020, 03:44 AM)Zeph Wrote:

That sounds great. Please share when you are finished. Im looking forward to it. Thank you

Sure:) I figure it's the next best thing to having the rezzer:)
omg thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU X