Second Life Copybot

Full Version: How not to get banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

So I'm trying to purchase VIP and I really want to get in there and start playing around with the Professional viewer, etc.

My big question before I get started though is will this get me banned? Do you usually make a seperate avatar when using the viewer, etc?
I'd recommend uploading mesh or animations under an alt. And don't openly distribute things if you can help it. I tend to upload textures and animations under my main avi, but rename them before upload AND I do NOT distribute anything uploaded by my main for safety reasons.
dont do bad
:ThumbsUp: Always good advice.
1- Don't not use your main avatar or an avatar that you spent lots of L$$ on. Create an alt.

2- Clean your cache everytime after a copybot session. To do so on windows search type: %appdata% and in the Roaming folder delete your viewer folder.

3- Do not sell or give away copyboted stuff, that's how they catch you most of the times.

4- And this is very important. Find a private place where none can see you. Of course you can rent your own land but I would recommend to find an empty sim.

5- Finally, do it at odd times like Sunday early morning. I assume there will be less people watching on LL.

Good Luck!
LL has a way to know that we export and import copybot?
(08-02-2019, 06:27 PM)Jaerith Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for your suggestions
(08-02-2019, 06:27 PM)Jaerith Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for your suggestions
a greeting to the whole forum.
I hope to learn a lot about you