Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Signature Dev Kit anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, would anyone be kind to share Signature's Dev Kit?

thanks
I need that too. Anyone?
I have the Signature Gianni mesh kit if thats of intrest to anyone

[To see links please register here]

(11-23-2017, 05:26 AM)Darknight2010 Wrote:

Man, thank you very very much. I was looking for this for so long. You have another mesh kits? like niramyth aesthetic? Anyways, thank you very much for sharing this
the bastards at niramyth havent even replied to my dev kit request, so sorry bud. im after that myself. im getting into creating skins, hair and tatttoos, hence me joining this forum and trying to get ideas and dev kits like you lol
Thanks for the share :ThumbsUp:
(11-23-2017, 10:06 AM)Darknight2010 Wrote:

the bastards at niramyth havent even replied to my dev kit request, so sorry bud. im after that myself. im getting into creating skins, hair and tatttoos, hence me joining this forum and trying to get ideas and dev kits like you lol

Yeah, i applied to their dev kit too, but they ignored me. If I found some good kit of niramyth or whatever, i'll sure share with you and with everybody that found that usefull. Thank you very much again
(11-23-2017, 05:26 AM)Darknight2010 Wrote:

Thanks for sharing this DN! Would dearly appreciate any other meshkits you may have on hand! Peace!
Hello,
​is the link still working ?
link not working but here is an updated link for you.......................... 

Pages: 1 2 3