Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Can you re-rig a mesh object?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I couldn't see a forum where this seemed to be an appropriate subject, so if you know of a better forum for this, please help me move it there.

I wanted to try to contribute some mesh clothing to the group and I am a new FS Pro user. I was able to save some nice mesh swim trunks as a DAE file and save the textures as shown in the video tutorial. I was able to apply the texture and they look just like the original, EXCEPT the swim trunks attach to my hand and not around my waist. So what I need to find how is how to "re-rig" a mesh object so it knows where it is supposed to attach to my body.

First, can this be done? Second, how can I, as a lowly copybotter, make this work?
I actually found a better forum for this post. I have posted my experience as a reply to someone asking the same question. Thanks for taking the time to view this. The new reply post can be found in the "Mesh Tutorial" replies.
Thanks,
Tahoe
Oh, it would seem that i still have Admiin powas, do you want me to delete this for you?