Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Helicopter Airwolf + how to make it usable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sculpted helicopter Airwolf + how to script it

[To see links please register here]

1 - import xml file

2 - import 2 rotor scripts

3 - Be sure the root prim is the red cube at the top

4 - turn the heli to the east

5 - Buy and rezz Michie Marine R44 helicopter (

)

6 - Create 2 folders in your inventory, one for root prim scripts and one for engine scripts

7 - Edit R44 and copy all root prim scripts in your inventory (root prim folder), then edit (by part) R44 engine (white cube just behind the seat) and copy the 2 scripts in your engine folder

8 - Edit AirWolf and copy all root prim scripts in the heli content

9 - Edit engine prim and copy engine scripts inside

10 - Edit rotors one by one and copy the 2 furnished rotor scripts inside each of them

11 - Replace "config" notecard int the root prim with the custom one (it sets sit position up)

12 - Now you can make root prim transparent (invisible)

13 - Heli is ready ! Use the R44 HUD to use it.
i did everything you said to do, the r44 does not have a white prim behind the seats it has a black 1, so i used the 2 scripts in there, not sure where the engine prim is on the airwolf, so i put it behind the seats in a prim i found back there that was default looking cardboard prim, you cant edit each of the rotors because its 1 single prim itself, and when you try to sit, it does not sit inside the helicopter no matter what i do with the config file, i dunno im fresh out of things to try
i got it working, works good, i had to use original config from m44, the custom 1 did not work
(10-25-2016, 12:43 PM)digiscan Wrote:

i got it working, works good, i had to use original config from m44, the custom 1 did not work