Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Bad@zz (Tan) Facial Hair Fat Pack. Best Mofo Skin in SL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

No1b4m3

Hi my Peeps, here I have for the males among us, that do seem to get slighted with uploads of the Highest Quality shit SL has to offer. The One and Only Bad@ZZ Notorious (Tan) Skin Fat Pack with facial hair, more mofo skins from the best skin creator in SL hands down, more than yous will ever need and dis sell for $L6,500 Linden to Dayumm. The files are all wearables, Hair file, Shape file and Skin File.. Hell Yeahhh !!! Enjoy my bruddas.
The "Notorious" skin by Bad@zz is a new highly detailed and attractive skin, which will instantly turn your avatar in a magnet for the other (or same) gender.
It features a remarkably handsome face and fit, muscular body. Each part of this skin contains actual texture of the same quality, where emphasis is literally put on all aspects which make a (male) skin look good (think of 3D shading, attractiveness, consistancy in style and quality, close up details, muscle definition)
Skins by bad@zz bring a new and fresh approach to skin creation, as they do not look like any other skins in SL . It is our goal to push the boundaries of skin creation in Second Life to a new level, by bringing new approaches to the table and not just recreate that what has been done by others before already. There are really no limits on how much time we spend on a skin.

[Image: D9TyU4F.jpg]

[Image: WX7A8vf.jpg]

[To see links please register here]

Thats a nice add right there.Fuck yeah

alon8200

thnks

tche75

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jacintoaqp

se ven muy buenos a probarlos de todas maneras =)

Tek

thanks

griego2020

:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp:

outrider187

nice 1 !

Fantasia

thanks...

UNKNOWN

mersi:ThumbsUp:
Pages: 1 2