Second Life Copybot

Full Version: VISTA ANIMATIONS -Sensual Woman AO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 34KSG.jpg]

[To see links please register here]

Welcome to the new Vista Animations female Overrider. We are pleased to presend you the 3rd motion capture (MOCAP) female AO. We used the same real world model that we used in the Mocap Runway AO, and we got what we looked for: an elegant, femenine and sensual AO. A complete new set, versatile for all ocasions. Lets say we mixed two styles, realism from Dangerous Girl, and classy of Perfect Lady. Saying this... hope that all love it as i do!
Great stuff, thanks a lot for the nice post
Thanks for the post :ThumbsUp:  Great stuff
(06-20-2016, 12:26 AM)nigrajim Wrote:

[Image: 34KSG.jpg]

Welcome to the new Vista Animations female Overrider. We are pleased to presend you the 3rd motion capture (MOCAP) female AO. We used the same real world model that we used in the Mocap Runway AO, and we got what we looked for: an elegant, femenine and sensual AO. A complete new set, versatile for all ocasions. Lets say we mixed two styles, realism from Dangerous Girl, and classy of Perfect Lady. Saying this... hope that all love it as i do!

This is a very nice AO i have this too
hello thanks
Can I load it in Opensimulator?Thanks
Anyone got a new link to this download?
Thanks!!!