Second Life Copybot

Full Version: Deluxe Body Factory Faith 14 Skin and Shape - Huge Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya Everyone,

This is from Deluxe Body factory.  Comes with 5 shapes and 4 skin tones, each with 3 cleavage versions, and 3 of them come with 2 versions Natural and Make up version.  I don't have the espresso makeup version, no idea why it's just not in the folder lol.

Enjoy
Zoe

[Image: oh1baw.jpg]

[To see links please register here]

(03-09-2016, 07:00 PM)SecretSquirrel Wrote:

Hiya Everyone,

This is from Deluxe Body factory.  Comes with 5 shapes and 4 skin tones, each with 3 cleavage versions, and 3 of them come with 2 versions Natural and Make up version.  I don't have the espresso makeup version, no idea why it's just not in the folder lol.

Enjoy
Zoe

Beautyfull Body  perfect skin nice skin
(03-09-2016, 07:00 PM)SecretSquirrel Wrote:

Hiya Everyone,

Enjoy
Zoe

Coo great skin body nice
I purchased this skin and it sucks when using it with mesh bodies and the creator refuses to fix it.    Thank you for the post !!
Fantastic, thanks for this!