Woman Shoots Veterinarian After He Refuses To Do Sex Re-Assignment Surgery On Her Dog

Thread Started By ZeroThe10th

• 38 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Rate Thread
[Image: 2e3wv7r.jpg]

A New Hampshire woman, who doctors say suffers from schizophrenia, shot a local veterinarian after he refused to do a sex reassignment surgery on her beloved dog. Workers at the VCA Animal Hospital say 46-year-old Tabatha Green attempted to make several appointments over the phone for this “must needed” surgery for her dog Sparky.

But after being turned away 10 times, Green showed up with Sparky demanding a commitment from the hospital to do the surgery. After being denied once more, Green pulled out a handgun, ran to the back of the clinic and shot the veterinarian on duty. Dr. Robert Reid suffered a gunshot wound to the upper thigh.

“When she came in I could definitely see a deranged look in her eyes,” said receptionist Shelley Pearson. “When I told her we couldn’t help her, she started crying saying ‘Sparky wants to be a girl! She wants to be called Sparkly… Sparkly! Please help me!’ She was shaking and acting pretty much out of her mind. She kept saying her boy dog told her he wanted to be a girl. Then she threw a photo at me of her dog dress up in female clothing. I have no idea what that was about!”

It was at that point Green ran to the back of the clinic and workers heard gunshots. Several male workers in the back were able to subdue Green until police arrived. Eyewitnesses say they heard Green yelling at the doctor saying he was “lucky she missed” indicating that she was shooting for his genitals.

Green is currently in custody on a $2000 bond. Family members say she suffers from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Sparky is currently in animal foster care.
- See more at:

[To see links please register here]

Good stuff. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top Second Life YouTuber Shoots ASMR Video Second Life 0 2,596 12-29-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Second Life
  Flickr of the Day: Akemi Asukai Shoots Fashion With Teeth Second Life 0 1,873 11-22-2016, 06:25 PM
  Why Would a Woman Want to Roleplay as a Virtual Mom? Second Life 0 2,007 07-09-2016, 09:39 PM
  Chiraq-Woman's naked body is found stuffed in a red suitcase in Chicago alley Ap0110 0 2,654 12-29-2015, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Ap0110
  Woman Arrested For Masturbating With Jimmy Dean Sausage In Walmart Bathroom ZeroThe10th 0 2,995 10-24-2015, 12:07 AM
Last Post: ZeroThe10th
  Woman who dreamed about being blind had DRAIN CLEANER poured in her eyes ZeroThe10th 3 4,638 10-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Condoms
  Woman executed for Facebook post!!!!!! machinecode 1 4,270 09-28-2014, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Hardtoof
  Woman accused of running granddaughter to death machinecode 1 3,325 09-23-2014, 09:05 AM
Last Post: InigoMontoya
  Woman Who Shot Her Man for Being a Weak Ejaculator machinecode 1 3,600 09-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: InigoMontoya